Pinehurst, North Carolina, Real Estate Law Attorneys
Southern Pines ● Pinehurst ● Aberdeen ● Fayetteville ● RaefordThe real estate market in Moore County is unique. At the Pinehurst, North Carolina, real estate law firm of Clarke Phifer Vaughn Brenner & McNeill we have provided prompt and affordable real estate-related services to central North Carolina and across the state since 1983. When you or your business have a real estate-related legal need, we are here to provide experienced help like:
Assisting our out-of-state clients in understanding North Carolina real estate law and conducting your closing by mail or e-mail.
Working to recover financial compensation from contractors, builders and manufacturers when building defects affect the safety or value of your residence.
Negotiating with the Department of Natural Resources (DNR) and local zoning and planning boards to keep your project on track when environmental or natural resource issues threaten to prevent the building or expansion of your commercial or residential real estate project.
Whether you need experienced guidance in a pending transaction or thorough representation in a real estate dispute, the law firm of Clarke Phifer Vaughn Brenner & McNeill can help. Call us today at 910-692-5100 or contact us online to schedule an initial consultation.
Experienced Representation in Matters of Real Estate Law
Our five-member team of attorneys is highly-qualified and experienced to handle your real estate issue. Craig Phifer and James McNeill have the knowledge and experience to assist individuals in this area. Our firm can:
- Handle foreclosure actions – defense or prosecution
- Litigate real estate disputes involving defective construction, delay claims, boundary disputes and easements
- Handle transactions and cases involving disputes over ownership, easements, liens and homeowners’ association rules
- Conduct title searches
- Perform your residential or commercial property closing
- Litigate sedimentation issues, lakefront property issues and drainage issues
- Work with out-of-state residents who currently own real property in North Carolina or are seeking to buy property
- Negotiate lease creation and termination and draft lease terms for commercial and residential property
- Handle all development issues, including the acquisition of land, subdivision and creation of planned communities and closing of secured loans
- Handle 1031 tax-deferred (like-kind) exchanges
Contact Clarke, Phifer, Vaughn, Brenner & McNeill
If you have questions regarding North Carolina real estate law, we invite you to consult an experienced lawyer at our firm today.
We are available for evening and weekend appointments, accept credit cards and are conveniently located in the Turnberry Wood office park. Call us at 910-692-5100 or contact us online.